$600 FAST WiFi/Utilities-for quiet nonsmoking student in SAFE, low-stress family home (Malden Center, MA) (map)
WHAT IS OFFERED:
* Large furnished upstairs room in tree-lined suburb near MBTA Orange Line stop
* VERY FAST WiFi (Verizon Ultimate 10-15 GB download) - All Utilities included.
* Both WiFi and Cable TV AND Internet cable access in room. Room has TV and furniture: bed, desk, chair, bookcase, etc.
* Furnished upstairs room in QUIET nonsmoking family home in quiet tree-lined suburb of Malden (3 minutes walk from elevated MBTA Orange Line: Malden Center - near Summer Street and Clifton/Mountain Streets).
* Free use of washing machine and dryer in house;, shared use of two bathrooms.
* Refrigerator shared with one other tenant (but not with family)
* Easy walk to Stop & Shop grocery, Walgreen's and CVS pharmacies, Super 88, other shopping, coffee (Dunkin' Donuts), dry cleaning and laundry, etc.
WHO IS SOUGHT:
* SERIOUS nonsmoker, nondrinker graduate or undergraduate student or a working professional)
* Scholarly student types are especially welcomed.
* No smoking, no alcohol, and no illegal drugs are to be brought into house or onto the property.
* No pets; no parties; no overnight visitors.
For the right person (such as an ESL student), this is an optimal short-term OR long-term housing situation.
WHAT IS ASKED:
First and Last month's rent + key deposit + house rules acceptance in order to occupy the room].
In addition to first and last months' rent and $15 key deposit (total $1115 to get set of keys), homeowner requires of tenant, in order to occupy the room:
(a) local reference (local college/university reference for students) and
(b) tenant's personal signed acceptance of "House Rules" (mostly respect for others in the house, like consideration and good etiquette issues).
No open cooking in kitchen after 9 pm because this is a family's home with school-age student with 9 pm bedtime.
Contact INITIALLY through e-mail or phone.
Again, ONLY full-time NON-smokers should apply to live in this room.
And quiet, quiet, quiet ... !!
For the right person (such as a serious graduate or undergraduate student), this can be an optimal short-term OR long-term quiet housing situation near the MBTA.
Around Cedar Street and Chestnut Street (google map) (yahoo map) NEAR Summer Street and Malden Center.
Location: Malden Center, MA